Testimonials & Feedback
Thank you for being a part of the Santa Clarita Internet Marketers Meetup Group! As I have networked with other internet marketers outside of our meetup, many have asked how we were able to get such a great meetup group going. I had no idea we were “rare” in having a growing membership (over 200 large) and such great response month after month. The more I thought about it, the more I realize that it is each and every one of you that makes this group so fantastic. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran in internet marketing or it was your first time being exposed to the industry, your presence, questions, and participation is what keeps this group so special. Every person counts…
If you look around the room and listen to the questions being asked and answered, the collective knowledge is amazing! The range of ages in an average meeting is even distributed from college aged students (and the concessional high schooler) to retirees, and everyone together is what makes the group so appealing.
If you have a few minutes to spare, I am looking for feedback from those who have attended at least 1 meeting since it’s inception. Below are a few things I am interested in finding out. You can use the questions below as a guide OR you can simply add a testimonial or story of your own.
(Please Note: These comments may be used and published elsewhere on the internet. By posting a comment below, you are giving permission for me to use your comments.)
- How long have you been coming to the meetup group?
- Why do you think the meetup group continues to do so well?
- What do you think I could do to make the meetup better?
- What subjects would you like to hear more about?
- Is there a better format you would could suggest for the meetings?
- What are some of the best “Golden Nuggets” you’ve received from attending?
- If you currently have an internet business, has your internet business grown in any way because of the meetup?
- If you are new to internet marketing, has the group meetings encouraged or deterred you from pursuing internet marketing?
- Is there anything else you would like to say about the meetups?