Day 20 and 21 Results are in. Eight Challengers will get a chance to win some awesome prizes and 15 total people will get something JUST for participating.
There was a pretty late submission last night and I was unable to get the post up today till I got home from work. So here are yesterday’s submission right below and all of today’s final submissions right after.
Here are the submissions in the order they were received for Thursday, 5/29:
- Tanya – How to Find Launch Schedules for Possible JV Partnerships
- Charles – How to Pick Among Ways to Estimate an Architectural Project
- Chris – How To Restart Your Computer In Windows 8
- Doug – How To Make a Straw Move by Using Your Mind Powers!
- John – How to have a good relationship 20
- Julie – The Happy Lunch Box – Using Left Overs
- Gordon – How to find legal music for your podcast
- Peter – How to Be Ready for the FE/EIT Exam with 7 Tips
** Roni – How to Use Excel – Basics 9
Here are the final submissions in the order they were received today!
- Peter – How to Say Superfluous in Different Ways
- Gordon – How to record a skype call with Call Recorder
- Tanya – How To Find and Download a Free Alternative to Edit Your PSD Files
- Charles – How to Give Yourself More Space Using Architectural Concepts
- John – How to have a good relationship 21
- Julie – The Happy Lunch Box – Fun Farm Friends
- Chris – How To Get To The Control Panel In Windows 8
- Doug – How To Make A Fun Magician’s Top Hat From A Paper Plate!
**Roni – How to Use Excel – Basics 10
All challengers who participated in this program, make sure you come out to Tuesday’s meetup on June 2nd! You get a special gift too!
See you on Tuesday!