2013 YouTube Challenge Begins January 1st, 2013
Here are the official rules for the YouTube Challenge. In order to be entered for the grand prize drawing of an Apple Ipad Mini, you must have complied with all the following rules throughout the challenge:
- YouTube Channels must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 11:59PM on December 31st, 2012.
- You must have an active part in the making of your video submission. This means you must be on either end of the camera if you are shooting video, or the creator of the final video if you are not using a camera and making a slideshow style video. You cannot outsource the video creation work.
- A video MUST be posted everyday and A LINK TO THE VIDEO must be emailed to email@example.com before 11:59pm. Please be sure to send me your VIDEO LINK, not the channel link. While viewing your video, CLICK ON THE SHARE TAB TO GET THE VIDEO LINK to send. Cut and paste that link into your email before sending it.
- Subscribe to the SCVInternetMarketers YouTube Channel to get emailed updates when I’ve posted a new YouTube video on the channel with comments on the submissions.
- “Like” and comment on other people’s videos who are in the challenge to help each other out. Please be considerate when commenting. Constructive criticism is allowed, the goal is to help each other out.
- Videos can be any length
- Descriptions and titles that describe what your videos are about are HIGHLY recommended, but not necessary for the challenge.
- If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them as you think of them. You can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I reserve the right to change the rules throughout the contest. The object of this Challenge is simply to have a motivating tool to get members to take action and learn something new.